This article covers the steps required to set up SSO with your Azure AD instance. 1-4 will be completed within Azure and the rest will be completed by the Traceable team once the necessary information has been provided.
Steps to configure:
1. Create an ‘Enterprise Application’ on the Azure AD.
2. Fill in the Identifier (Entity ID) and Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) as follows , rest of the fields are optional and can be empty.
Please note the format of the following:
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) - This URL should include the name of your organization. For example:
- Identifier (Entity ID)
<ConnectionName> is the name of the connection created in on Traceable's end, typically “SAML-$customername”
3. Configure ‘Attributes and Claims’ , please note you can configure user claim attributes or group claim attributes (if you are looking to send group information and do role mapping on Traceable at group level)
4. Download the X509 Certificate and copy the login URL to be sent to Traceable team
5. Once you download the certificate and the login URL , share it with your Traceable sales/customer success team member and they will complete the rest of the set up on Traceable's end.
6. Once #5 is complete - please test your integration by logging into the tenant , when you type your user alias, on successful integration the UI would show the user input and would take you to sign in via your Azure AD instance.