- Webhook to send events to
- Actively gathering data through tracing agents
- Key and value needed for the custom header
1. Log in to the Traceable UI
2. Go to Administration -> Notifications
3. Edit or create the notification channel you'd like to add custom headers to:
To edit an existing notification channel, hover over the row which contains the desired notification channel and select the three dots on the right hand side. From there select "edit"
4. Once you see the same configuration page depicted below you can add the custom header values to the field named "Custom Webhook Headers"
If you check off "Secret" this will redact the key from being shown in the Traceable UI.
5. Click save!
Now for any event forwarded to that webhook, Traceable will include the header values that have been specified.