This page will detail the steps needed on the Okta side to integrate with Traceable. Follow the steps and provide the given details to the Traceable Support team (outlined at the bottom of this page).
- Traceable Admin account
- Permissions to create tiles in Okta
Create app integration
Select SAML 2.0
Configure Name and Logo
Configure the Okta tiles with the following details:
- Sign In URL - This URL should include the name of your organization.
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID) - Should be the following value
urn:auth0:traceable:<ConnectionName>---- <ConnectionName> is the name of the connection created on the Traceable side, typically follows this naming convention “SAML-$customername” as noted in the example Sign In URL.
- Additional Settings - Leave these default.
- Download the Okta certificate
- Fill in the following attribute statements.
- Finish the setup
- Collect the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL. The URL will be used by Traceable to complete the integration.
Provide the following details to Traceable
Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL